26 Aug 2007

Coolness, your name is Ibis!



Yesterday I guess I saw the uncoolest bird I've seen so far. The information systems student under the birds...and, of course, it was an ibis. But not that it is enough, that he belongs to this very uncool, unesthetic species, no - he was the grandmaster of disaster. He was walking along the fountains at Darling Harbour (Tumbalong Park) and was almost falling into the water because he wasn't able to walk in a straight way (looked like some bullies tied his bootlaces...but it went even worse when he started to "fly". man. that bird should not have a licence to fly...well, at least he fits the picture of drunken pilots ;-) but honestly, I felt pretty unsecure when he was flying above our heads...I was really glad when he left the area after almost crashing into two trees..

But interesting to see that even in the world of the animals there are cool ones and loser...would be interesting to know if my friend from yesterday would prove Darwin wrong...;-)

0 Kommentare: