7 Feb 2007

waltzing matilda...

Few days ago I talked to Rosa, a good friend of mine, who's down under since a couple of days visiting her best friend. She told me again that Sophie and Andrew said it would be no problem staying with them, when I'm down there. But I still don't know wether I could adopt this offer. I really appreciate it but I don't want to cause any inconvenience... So I'm still looking for some online-adds. But I guess I have to cope with plan b since nearly every guy from the adds tells me to "come on over and have a look". Sure...I'll be there tomorrow afternoon.. ;-)

Three days ago just realized that one of my fellow students will also do an internship down under. Same time, different place (find Georg's link in my Blogroll). Pretty cool. Guess I have to visit him up there in Brisbane :)

Really should continue learning...even if concentrating gets harder every day. I want to go to Sydney! (that's a pun - don't mind^^).



Leaving on a jetplane...

0 Kommentare: