15 July 2007

Junco Jukebox



At the Beach everything's a little different. People are more relaxed, life is not that hectic, the way of living is simply cooler than in the city - and so is the train station too. When you wanna go to Bondi Beach or any other place at Bondi you usually take a train from the city to Bondi Junction and then change there to an appropriate bus service. But the "Junco" is not an average train station. Well...it doesn't look pretty cool or is pretty good in shape. But it's the only train station I've been so far where they play music over the speakers. And, surprisingly, pretty cool music - in my oppinion. So far it's the only public place where I listened to Amiel and Aretha Franklin within 5 minutes :) And yesterday my favorite jukebox did me a big favor. When I was going downstairs to the ticket office it played one of my first favorite songs ever. So I stopped immediatly ('cause you can't hear it downstairs) and listened and sang along (of course only in my mind =)) with this song and was all of a sudden back in the summer of '93. Nananananananoooooow baby give it up, give it up. baby give it uuuup. Nanananananoooow baby give it up, give it up. baby give it up...Well not a huge master piece of modern music - but a great summer song and definitely able to put a smile on ones face :) So Cut'N Move and Junco Jukebox made my day ;-)

0 Kommentare: