8 Jan 2010

Why RIPCURL HAS TO bring me back to Australia

Since you all know I would love to go back to Australia - and actually I think RIPCURL simply has to manage this for me. Why? Have a look at this:


In 2007 I bought a pretty cool RIPCURL backpack at Bondi Beach.


Unfortunately the backpack now looks this way:






Since this all happened WITHOUT being surfing all the time (well in Germany and Austria is not that much space for surfing...actually there isn't that much of a beach either...) I think that RIPCURL simply has to get me back to Australia in order to get a new awesome backpack and to prove that it's the coolest of all brands! Don't you think?!


1 Kommentare:

CurryBadger said...

Sounds like reasonable logic to me. Bought a bunch of rip curl shit before I went to australia though cause its cheaper in the us.