1 Aug 2007

Haleluja!

I just came past a church in the city of Sydney and really thought about changing my profession...;-) Take a good look at the light...those cars even seemed to be blessed ;)



After seeing this miracle I went to training at Summer Hill. Short after leaving train station and starting my 15 minutes walk to the gym some guy just stopped me and asked whether I know where Trinity Grammer School is located since he should have a rehearsal there...kind as I am I offered him to take him with me since, as you all know, we train at Trinity Grammer....so it happened that Byron and I had a nice talk during the walk to the school telling each other a few things (his girlfriend's going to the USA, he'll visit her at X-Mas, studies music and plays the trumpet ^^). Was quite nice and a funny exception to my usually lonely walk to my pe ;-)

0 Kommentare: