24 Mar 2007

Beach Boy :)

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaa. After two weekends of exploring the city, I spent the whole day on Bondi Beach. Pretty cool, 'cause the day has been pretty hot. And just when the bus turned round the corner and I could see the ocean, I started to smile and haven't stop since ;) Ocean, Beach....what else does one need? (ok, there are one or two things ^^)...next time I'll have a look at Cooge Beach. Should be even cooler over there. So looking forward to...

Yesterday I walked from central station to the opera...and realized that I now know nearly every traffic light ;) I really start feeling home here and know exactly when I can cross the street without giving a *$&@ about those traffic lights or whether I have to take it serious ;) Then I sat down at the opera, looking at the water and the harbour bridge while the sun went down. Really great. Little cheesy, but cool :)
I wore a shirt with a german word on it....so a lot of germans who went by asked me "are you german?". Just said "no" ;-) But it's really hard to avoid germans over here. But not as hard as avoiding the tommys ;)

Then, the other day, while being at Darling Harbour, there was a musician sitting on the stairs and playing old cover songs from pink floyd, bon jovi, eric clapton etc....but was pretty cool sitting there, enjoying the nice breeze and good music. That's the way live should be :)

Work is gettin' better every day...so that's ok too....all I need is still a room and somebody who'll go with me to john mayer :)

That's it for now, so cheers ya'll :)

0 Kommentare: