5 Mar 2007

long time ago ;-)

Sohooo....here I am now....time to tell you sth ;-)

But lets start on the beginning....

March 1st: Flight FFM - Bahrain. But before the flight started I got my first surprise: The lady on the counter told me that she can't find me one the flight from Bahrain to Sydney...uh! sweating! swearing and all that...but after a few mins and some phone calls, all was good...so lets get it on...

Got a window-seat..but due to the fact it was a huge airbus, that was pretty much ok and I had a lot of space. Neighbour was quiet, so no problems during flight. nearly ;-) First the pilot told us that due to good winds we'll only need 5 hours to Bahrain, but during the push back, the push back wagon had a steering problem and so it took 6 hours, like expected before. Don't mind! What else? Hm...got a lot of food, nice stewardess' nice movies (two and a half man, war at home...sitcom time ;-) and rocky balboa).

Bahrain Airport: woah! Pretty much people looking like sheiks...showers in the toilett rooms and pretty much gold and all that stuff...really nice personel but also heavy guarded police...but really impressive...flight was 35 mins delayed. no problem. time to walk :)

2.3. Bahrain - Singapore: New Plane, new seat. 34 E. Right in the middle. damn! But lucky me...no fat people around me...but a crying arabian baby right in front of me. forget sleeping! on the right side of the guy right beside me there was an empty seat...but that guy didn't want to move...cause he had no boarding pass for that seat...yeah! typical german! Again nice personell, much food (thai chicken ;) ) And we were going further and further away from mekkah ;-)
TV: James Bond, Deja VĂș. yeah ;)

Singapore Airport: woaaaaaah! Even much cleaner than Bahrain...clean, cool and safe. A new security check...and again, very friendly...but with bollywood movies on the screen...get me outta here ;-) Then, on board again, the baby was still cryin'...but don't mind...only 7:30 hours to go ;-)

Singapore - Sydney: Sleeping, Eating, Drinking....TV: Night at the museum, Cars...

Sydney Airport: Yes! I'm here! but....first...que at the passport control...about 45 mins of waiting...friendly guys there...then baggage claim and then again waiting for the security check...but then...I am here :)

dududududu....down under lalala....where women glow and man plunder...;-)

0 Kommentare: