17 Mar 2007

Rain Man ;-)

Right now it's raining outside....finally. The last 3 days have been over 30 degrees. Pretty cool uhm hot...but some water is a good idea today...'cause that will keep the irish away from the street ;-)



The last week passed by very very fast. again. And on Friday work started beeing a little more ambitious. So even work has gone by fast. At least on Friday ;-)



So what have I done this week? Hm...I've seen a lot rooms. Most of them have been really really terrible. It's a little harder to find a cool room than expected. But I won't take anything ;) On Thursday I saw a cool room. They will tell me if I get it on monday...lets see what happens...



Tomorrow is the Bridge's birthday. Big Party and all that stuff. Let's see how the Aussies party ;-)



Well, right now that I'm on the PC I don't remember what I wanted to tell ya all. Guess I should write it down the next time. I'm gettin old...but I still have to show my ID everytime I get into a Club or a Pub over here :D



So long...take care!

















0 Kommentare: