13 May 2007

Coastal Walk

I'm walking...from Beach to Beach to Beach to Beach :)

Today I did the Coastal Walk (or Beachwalk - whatever :) ) from Bondi Beach to Coogee Beach and whilst doing so, I passed Tamarama Beach and Bronte Beach (and a helluva tourists ^^).

The distance from Bondi to Coogee is about 4 km, but it's pretty hilly (uhm, is that a word?) and with a lot of cool places to stop and enjoy marvellous views or the fascinating wildlife...

After passing a cemetery, a bowling ground, some interesting plateaus, nice beaches in Tamarama (very nice!) and Bronte and thousands of surfers I finally made it to Coogee. And once there, I didn't want to go home. Three Beachcourts :) and a really really nice atmosphore. Nothing to see from the big city...just a very very cool City at the Beach with niiiiice flair :)

All in all it was a very nice experience walking down the coast to Coogee. Think I'll be there more often in the future (but maybe I'll just take the bus). But it was very cool walking along the ocean...the air, the smell...

After coming back I had a walk through Hungry Jacks, took my meal down to the beach and had a relaxed dinner down there right beyond the southern cross.

That's the way life should be!

Eastern Beaches

0 Kommentare: