18 May 2007

lets get ready to rumble...

Yesterday I saw a full contact fight live ;-) when I took the bus home after training from bondi jct to bondi rd, some guys with a little to much alcohol entered the bus...they became very noisy...until one of the other passangers said something to them...then they started arguing...louder and louder...so that even I, at the very end of the bus, could hear it...and then...it first looked like they stoped arguing, all of a sudden the drunk guy jumped to the other guy and they started fighting. within seconds the girl who was with the drunken guy started fighting too...but the other passangers intervened and captured the drunken couple...the bus driver stoped and they tried to move the couple out...a loud and unpleasent argument continude when I left the bus (only a few meters to our house..) but I still could hear them arguing when I already entered our living room...

interesting what happens when to much alcohol is on board...so kids, always remember this! ;-)

0 Kommentare: