19 May 2007

I like this gras

Ok, who of you was thinking about smoking while reading this heading? Man, you should know me better. I would never write here about the drugs I take (it's in my other blog) !

This is about the gras I was walking on today. Sounds strange, but I've never been walking on gras that felt so...hm...how to say...that felt, yeah, great. Was just fun walking on it. Sounds weird, but just do it yourself and you'll see what I mean ;-)

It was a beautiful day...(everybody is summing the u2 song right now, please (it's a beautiful day))....just relaxing. hanging out. doing nothing. great :)
After getting up this morning at about 10 a.m. I went grocery shopping @ aldi (as nearly every sat^^), had a pizza when I returned home and then headed for the bus to the royal botanic garden. some good music, my spanish book and a lot of sun. That've been today's ingredients of some nice hours down at the garden. Just sitting or laying on the gras and having this marvellous view

Von Royal Botanic...

makes one feel good (my photo was lying right beside me - so my view was better than this pic ;-) ).

While laying there, I saw some brides and grooms and a wedding ceremony. poor guys ;-)

When the night came closer, again, I saw a fantastic sundown

Von Royal Botanic...


had some dinner in front of the opera when leaving the garden and walked into the city nightlife...

It was a beautiful day (still summing! everybody! everybody!)

0 Kommentare: