11 May 2007

***Va te faire foutre!

Sorry to all kids and parents, this text should be rated M15 and parental advisory could be necessary.

At the very moment are about 10 french people in our flat...kind of sit in with one of my french flatmates...not quite a problem, actually...but the fact that makes this anoying is the fact that french people (not that I want to pull out stereotypes, but that's what I experienced so far) always speak french to eacht other. Even if there are non-french people right beside them. So my italian flatmate and me are pretty much seperated from the big bunch of people. nice. thx, mates!

No wonder why noone likes the french...in a foreign country, with other people from foreign countries...speaking french and seperating from all others...nice way of gaining multicultural experience...nique ta mére!

But despite this, I still love it over here - No worries ;)

1 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous boy....the french, always strange^^ write it down..to remember it later...oh you wrote it down xD perfect..later it will be a chapter in THE book..