1 Apr 2007

dididadada

(for the explanation of this heading please enter those words in any search engine or youtube and listen to the song ;) )

Yesterday evening, I had a little soccer derby ;) Just wanted to go from Darling Harbour to Town Hall station. so I thought I cross the Pyrmont bridge and walk straight to Town Hall. But then the Bridge began to move it's middle-part. So the people on the left and the right end had to wait till the bridge moved to it's ending position...while waiting I saw some english guys there. They were playing soccer...kickin the ball from one to another. Then, while one was running with the ball and passing me, I just put my foot out and "stole" the ball and kicked it to the next of these guys. Then they let me play a little with them. Was pretty funny...but then, they asked where I'm from. And after telling them that I'm German they just answered something like "ooooh noooo" :D Then I suggested to make a little penalty shootout ^^ but they didn't want to ;-)But had a lot of fun till the bridge opened the gates again. Even with english guys ;-)

The other day, I was just walking around and an Aussie guy asked me where I'm from. After saying "germany" He just started to complain about the italians who kicked "us" (aussies and germans) out of the world cup last year and as some guy in an italian shirt was passing by, we booed him off. :D I like those aussies, by the way ;)

0 Kommentare: