8 Apr 2007

Wild Wild uhm Wild =)

On Saturday we did the wildlife + aquarium tour. So we've been to the Sydney Wildlife World first, where you could see a lot of wallabies and other typical australian animals...was pretty nice, but not thaaaaat exciting. Guess the most exciting part was the beginning when we bought our tickets. 3 People, 3 different ideas, 3 different tickets and a very very confused girl at the ticket counter ;-) After that we went to the aquarium. Was pretty nice actually, but not that exciting like the other aquariums I've been so far. But really ok.Then, while Susanne and Georg did the Sydneytower, I met the three shopping girls (steffi, chrissi, tine (the last two just came back the day before from their aussie-journey) at Market City. Had a nice chat with them and when they continued shopping, I met with Georg and Susanne again....at the Löwenbräu Keller. Maaaaaaan. I even don't like the Oktoberfest at home and they "forced" me to enter this strange location. Aussies, Amis, Chinese and people from all over the world singin german folksongs like "herzilein". Hell on Earth ;-) But my 2 fellowstudents enjoyed it pretty much and since I only had to spent 15 minutes in there, it was pretty much ok. Afterwards we 3 met with Steffi and Tine and went to a pub in the rocks, which closed at 12pm (still strange that pubs close that early).
...

0 Kommentare: