11 Apr 2007

Finally en mi casa :-)

Yeah People...as mentioned before (6-12 times, I guess) I just moved to my room in Bondi on Monday. And, of course, I took advantage of that fact immediately and had dinner at the beach the last 2 days. So bascially I just got myself a coke or a water, some bread and saussages and went down to the beach, sat down on the dark and pretty empty beach and enjoyed the silence, the waves, the smell of the ocean and those endless capaciousness. And all that beyond the southern cross which, by the way, looks really cool, even from Sydney/Bondi...really looking forward seeing the stars through clear air in the outback...But also the mornings have been cool so far...since I have a cool view from my room over bondi and if i open the window, i even can see a part of the ocean...so I've been woken up by a fantastic sunset...moving here was worth everything. even right now :)

Now more facts to my accommodation over here: Right now I live with a French guy (who will leave in a few weeks), a belgian couple (they will leave on monday) a french girl (pretty nice accént ^^ but hard to understand) and an italian girl (till now talked to here the most - just seen her the most and met at the bus today. seems to be pretty nice. starts working as a waitress tomorrow...and needs to improve here english badly ;-) )

Today my parcel with my shoes arrived. After 3 weeks. But finally they are here. So next week I'll start playing volleyball at University :)
To get my parcel I had to go to chatswood again since it was adressed to the place I stayed the first week. So I met Sophie again, but was pretty cool and no bad words...no worries :)

Von Sydney


Then I tried during the evening to help Steffi and Norman (and her flatmate) to install their WiFi Internet Connection....wasn't that easy since the girl who bought the equipement didn't had all passwords and logins. But finally it worked out (I really didn't do much. But was ok :) ) and now they can go online!

That's it for now...ciao! (just improved my italian^^)

0 Kommentare: