20 Apr 2007

How long how loooooooong

Yes. It's over. 3 days of being a home for the giants of Rock, the heroes of so many of rock, punk and music fans all over the world have been here in Sydney and made the world, maybe not a better, but a more rockin' place. THE RED HOT CHILIPEPPERS rocked Sydney 3 days in a row...and guess what?! YEAH...I haven't been there :( 'cause when I decided to get some tickets, they were all gone. damn it! I was out on tuesday night and when I took the taxi home to bondi junction the taxi driver asked me if I'd been at the concert...I could've killed him (guys from the fbi, this is just an idiom...).

But therefore I decided to go to the live earth festival. I keep checking the homepage everyday in order to get to know the ticket release date as soon as possible ;-)

Furthermore there is a billy talent concert next week...thought about attending this, but I think I'd be the only guy over 20 there, so I think I won't stand in a crowd of hundreds of 16 yo kids screaming "anarchy" and throwing their underwear at the stage...;-)

But anyway folks, keep on rockin'!

0 Kommentare: