16 Apr 2007

spoooooooooort is murder! ;-)

So...finally back home...

today I've been for the first time at the USYD 1st Divisons Team Volleyball-Training. At first it started really really good. Was fun, everything went well...but after the fitness in the beginnin, when the coach arrived, I thought I must die...I started shivering...had cramps in both legs....f.ck! ;-) just started to get better after about 90 minutes...at the end it was pretty ok again...but during the first 90 minutes I really felt like I haven't played for about 4 years...pretty strange...and I really became horribly slow...tommorroww I'll start going running at the beach - for sure! :)

but right now and at first, I go to sleep and, hopefully, will awake again tomorrow morning ;-)

so long, tc!



btw: A new couple moved in today...but only for 1 week, then they'll fly to NZ...is pretty good, 'cause they are germans....so only one week until the next different cultural background :)

1 Kommentare:

Unknown said...

hehe, jetzt könntest du wohl gut den wetteinsatz brauchen ;)