11 June 2007

Rocky(n) II



A wonderfull day, painted sky, sunshine and the next day of the Darling Harbour Jazz festival...great combination...but before I went there I had to welcome my two new flatmates at home. 2 American girls...now there are 3 of them here. What have I done to deserve this? ;-)

Well...after our landlord entered their room through the window (because the girl that just moved out this morning left the key in the room and locked it from the inside, so it wasn' possible to open the door from the outside - funny - for me ;))I had a quick chat with them and then headed for the beach in order to enjoy the sun and the temperature...and when the evening came closer I headed to Darling Harbour to see some 'Jazz' - acts down there. At first I saw the Josh Owen Band..really nice handmade music. Cool act! Then I spent some time at the Harbour and returned for the finishing act this night - True Live. And, even though their from Melbourne (well, nobody's perfect), Tumbalong Park has been rocked one more time. With a really interesting mixture of Jazz (at least their instruments were really 'jazzy' - violin, cello, etc..), Rock and lot of cool Hip Hop Beats they got everybody to 'just bounce around'. At the latest when they played their famous song 'TV' and freestyled within this song and covered some lines of 'Back in Black' the whole crowd was with them. It was a complete new experience seeing them live, but it was really great and maybe I became something like a fan ;-)

And now let's just bounce around!

0 Kommentare: