2 June 2007

Thank you!

Looks like the City of Sydney exactly knew that I wanted to do a thank you post...yesterday when passing the opera there was a huge screen with thank you massages on it, cool themed background music...nice idea (the logo of the sponsor doesn't really matter I think)...

So thank you to all those you sent me msgs or mails two days ago :)



Furthermore I had some 'fun' with my laptop yesterday and during last week in generall...

there you go...

Von Windows XP Pr...


Von Windows XP Pr...


I love Win XP ;-) Actually I was so close to throw the f..ing laptop out of the window...the 4th time within one week...but since I'm writing here and adding pics and all that you can see that it's 'working' again...after spending some time (man, I could have done such usefull things in that time...) in the dos-mode and remembering former times I just manipulated the booting-sequence...let's see how long this will work out ;-)

But thx to those experiences, I'm pretty sure that my next notebook will be a macbook ;-)

And now, gotta go and catch the last sunrays...

Take care!

btw: have I mentioned yet that I was skydiving? wooooohooooooo :)

0 Kommentare: