22 June 2007

We've got the power...

...back, finally! After beeing in the dark vor one night and one morning yesterday evening the power came back and we were able to live our life in a normal way (light, fridge, freezer, internet ;-)) again. Wednesday evening, all of a sudden, the power was gone. But it only effected our house. So I grabbed my mobile which lighted me the way through the shallow paths down to the fuse box. And maaaaaaan, those fuses looked like...uhm well...they looked very australian. No worries mate and so on...terrible ;-) But anyways...after gaining the courage to touch those dangerous looking fuses nothing happened and after 5 minutes of trying everything I started to head back to my room where my laptop was spending some light. Walking towards light one could say ;-)
Then, when getting up in the moring, of course, nothing had changed. So without electricity it was even colder than it already is every morning. During my workday and the return home I already thought about what to do if the power is still not working - but oh wonder, looks like our landlord was there during the day and fixed the problem. Everything is working fine again and I am connected to the civilization again :)

But we still don't know what happened at this night. Whether it was the green, black or whatever power we use...or anything else. But, no worries...until the next breakdown ;-)

0 Kommentare: